As you are aware there is much uncertainty about when children will return to school, following the government announcement to close. With this in mind, I have taken the difficult decision to cancel this year's Prom. I don't want parents to spend money on dresses and suits for something that may not happen. However, if we have returned to school by July, I will hold a special 'dress down' prom in our school hall one evening.
In relation to our residential, it has not yet been cancelled by Bryntysilio but this does seem likely. When we have confirmation, we will email you and organise refunds.
I recognise that your child/ren will be very upset by these these announcements. I have spoken to them today to share how proud I am of them all for their hard work and enthusiasm this year. They are wonderful, resilient individuals who deserve recognition for their efforts. I am hopeful we will soon return to school to give them the send-off they merit.